Tira Me a las Aranas (1:29)
Album: De-Loused in the Comatorium (60:59)
Release Date: June 2, 2003
Produced By: Rick Rubin, Omar Rodriguez-Lopez
Recorded: 2002 - 2003 at The Mansion, Los Angeles
Label: Gold Standard Labs, Universal, StrummerView all shows featuring this song
- The intro is not included in the Summer Demo Sessions.
- The song has never been played live verbatim, although it has served as a nebula for many other pre-Drunkship of Lanterns bits that were later incorporated to various degrees.
- Originally played as a segue between Eunuch Provocateur and Drunkship of Lanterns, wherein a Latin/funk beat held together a guitar and bass jam. This jam sometimes included Can's "Vitamin C" lyrics as sung by Cedric.
- From the pre-Drunkship of Lanterns ambiance came the basis for the second part of the song "Frances the Mute" and later the basis for "Vicarious Atonement." The riff was used to open Drunkship of Lanterns, but was later transposed to Cygnus... Vismund Cygnus and Vermicide.
- The live motif was also used in Omar's scoring of the film "The Burning Plain."