- There are no videos for this show.
Taper: Ed Davis
Source: DPA 4061ís > CSBox > Sony PCM-M1
Lineage: DAT Master 16/48 > FLAC
Transfer (BLG): DA-20 > coax > Marantz PMD-670 > usb reader > Adobe Audition > Audacity > CDWave > TLH (flac8)
* This show is the source for Haruspex & Cicatriz on Scabdates
* thanks to BLG for sharing this recording!
* these are 16 bit / 48 khz files
* recording is a bit chatty, but this show is jaw dropping…40 minute version of Cicatriz!
* this upgrades the previously circulating tape, which was an MP3 sourced copy of an alternate source recorded to minidisc (circulating copies of the 5/6 and 5/13 shows are also MD > MP3 sources)
* used Audacity’s pencil tool to tame a couple of left channel peaks caused by a nearby clapper
* the right channel was roughly 1db lower than the left throughout the tape, I amplified it to match the left, and then the whole file was amplified to -0.1db
Taper: Al Tovarich
This show is the source for Haruspex & Cicatriz on Scabdates
How to Help:
The Marble Shrine is not powered by any ad revenue - we rely solely on your support to continue preserving these shows for years to come (and, hopefully, finding a few more along the way).
If you'd like to show your support, click here to donate!
To describe the touring era of De-Loused in the Comatorium is to write a novel of a band continually morphing and shape-shifting from mutant punk to space oddity salsa; a span of three years that had the band go through a head-spinning multitude of personnel changes, nearly endless touring, the death of a founding member, see the band skyrocket from barroom novelty to playing to massive festival going audienc... read more