- There are no videos for this show.
Taper: Adam Wehrmeister
Source: Sp-cmc-2 (AT831) > Sp-spsb-1(@95 Hz) > Edirol R-09 > Cd Wave
Location: Balcony Center Row C
* Recorder shut off at the end of Goliath and it wasn’t noticed until the end of the jam on Conjugal Burns.
* Patch was made from another source (DPA-4061 > MPS6030 > Sony PCM-m1 (Oade Mod. II) to fill where the shut off happened.
* Level adjustments were made at the beginning of Roulette.
* There are a few mic pops throughout.
How to Help:
The Marble Shrine is not powered by any ad revenue - we rely solely on your support to continue preserving these shows for years to come (and, hopefully, finding a few more along the way).
If you'd like to show your support, click here to donate!
Early 2007’s conclusion of the Amputechture supporting tour already provided a sneak peek into what would be coming when the band would reunite in support of their unequivocally most brutal album, The Bedlam in Goliath. The band had been testing the waters of some of the new songs that would appear on that album, specifically Goliath and Wax Simulacra which were billed as Rapid Fire Tollbooth and Idle... read more